Canoe Trip Forms and Information
Forms (please fill out all three forms):
Destination: Area 52 Paintball, Canoe & Kayak Rentals (702 Smith St, Mackinaw, IL 61755)
- 8:00 AM – Mass at St. Mark’s Catholic Church (1113 W Bradley Ave)
- 8:30 AM – Load Vehicles
- 9:00 AM – Depart St. Mark
- 10:00 AM – Arrive at destination option
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Activity (Canoeing or museum depending on weather)
- Picnic lunch will be provided
- 5:00 PM – Depart for Peoria
- 6:00 PM – Arrive back at St. Mark
- There are now only three forms that must be filled out and signed. I will also have extra blank copies on hand Saturday if needed that parents can fill out upon arrival.
- For canoeing, participants should wear clothes they can get wet and possibly dirty. You may want to wear a swimsuit under your clothes. For the sake of modesty, please no two-piece swimsuits for girls
- Participants MUST wear shoes that they can wear in the river, as footwear is required while swimming in the river. Please, no flip flops as they are easily lost in the river
- You may also want to bring a hat and/or sunglasses, and a dry set of clothes for the trip home.
- Arrival time back in Peoria is tentative and may vary some depending on weather and which activity is chosen. Teens and/or chaperones can notify parents when we are headed back to Peoria to give a more accurate arrival time in Peoria
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- We recommend students to not take cell phones on the river. They can be stored in locked vehicles while we are on the river to avoid risk of losing or damaging them